Press & Media
Terry Real’s original insights on couples therapy, relationships, and men’s issues are highly sought-after by TV networks, podcasts, and newspapers.
Get in touch
If you would like to request an interview or podcast appearance from Terry, please contact email@example.com with the following information:
- Your outlet and the format required (newspaper, TV, podcast, etc.)
- Details of your audience (who they are, size, etc.)
- Your preferred topics
Below are some of the topics Terry has provided interviews and comments on in the past:
- Normal Marital Hatred: How “enlightened self-interest” could save your relationship.
- The Healing Power of Relationships: How to heal relational trauma in the context of intimate relationships.
- Fierce Intimacy: Essential how to stand up for your needs and cherish your relationships at the same time.
- Destigmatizing Male Depression: Overcoming the conditioning of traditional masculinity to unearth men’s pain, help them heal themselves, and restore their relationships.
The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/06/well/family/terrence-real-book-relationships.html
Washington Post: https://live.washingtonpost.com/on-love-terry-real-0525.html
Men’s Health: https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a39991444/terry-real-relationship-therapist-full-throttle-marriage/
Terry Real is an internationally recognized family therapist, bestselling author, and sought-after speaker.
A former senior faculty member of the Family Institute of Cambridge in Massachusetts and a retired Clinical Fellow of the Meadows Institute in Arizona, Terry is renowned for his ability to save couples on the brink of divorce using the progressive approach he created, Relational Life Therapy. RLT equips people with the powerful relational skills they need to cultivate meaningful connections—to themselves, each other, and the planet as a whole.
Via his esteemed training school, the Relational Life Institute, Terry has trained thousands of mental health practitioners in his RLT method to date.
His original insights on couples therapy, relationships, and men’s issues have been featured in outlets from Oprah and Vogue to The Today Show and CNN. His latest book is the New York Times bestseller, US: Getting Past You and Me to Build a More Loving Relationship.
Learn more at TerryReal.com.
Internationally recognized family therapist, Terry Real is the New York Times bestselling author of Us: Getting Past You and Me to Build a More Loving Relationship. He is the creator of Relational Life Therapy, the progressive approach to couples therapy that equips people with the powerful relational skills they need to cultivate meaningful connections—to themselves and each other. Learn more at TerryReal.com.