Terry Real has a national reputation for getting to the heart of the matter quickly and profoundly. Routinely, clients who see him leave an initial session saying, “We got more out of two hours here than…” He also has become known for working with individuals, families and couples that no one else has been able to help. Many of the clients Terry Real sees have made 1, 2, even 5 attempts at therapy with middling to unsatisfactory results.
The difference with Terry’s clinical work is simple:
- He gets to the heart of the matter with extraordinary speed and precision
- He dramatically transforms each partner, if they will let him
- He overhauls the relationship
- One-time consultation (50/80/110 minute sessions available)
- “On the brink” full day Intensive Session (5 hours for one full day)
- On-going therapy
- Business consultation (working with interpersonal issues in the workplace)
If you are a therapist wanting to make a referral to Terry:
Terry is open to accepting referrals from other therapists. As a referring therapist you are welcome to ‘observe’ the session as long as the client(s) provide consent. Observing the session is not required.
For more information, please send an email to: Lisa Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours are Tuesday-Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Time.